Published On: Friday, 11 May 2018
Victoria Chamber Business Awards Winners Announced
VICTORIA - The Victoria Chamber of Commerce held their annual Business Awards on Thursday, May 10.
The winners are:
- Business Leadership - Canadian Tire Hillside; Finalist: The Truffles Group
- New Business - angela COTE Consulting Inc.; Finalist: Horizons Holistic Health Clinic
- Business of the Year (1-10 Employees) - Engaged HR; Finalist: Atlas Junk Removal Inc.
- Business of the Year (11-39 Employees) - Russell Books; Finalist: Oswego Hotel
- Business of the Year (40+) - Peninsula Co-op; Finalist: Pizzeria Prima Strada
- Outstanding Workplace - Inn at Laurel Point; Finalist: Robinson's Outdoor Store
- Innovation - Vecima Networks, Inc.; Finalist: Sheringham Distillery Ltd.
- Outstanding Customer Service - Urban Smiles Victoria; Finalist: Frontrunners Footwear
- Sustainable Business Practices - Waymark Architecture; Finalist: Abeego Designs
- Business Person of the Year - Christine Willow, Chemistry Consulting Group; Finalist: Jim Swanson, Victoria HarbourCats
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year - Raul Caballero, Oui Jewellery; Finalist: Matt Peulen, Stride Properties
- Non-Profit of the Year - Greater Victoria Housing Society; Finalist: Silver Threads Services for Seniors
- Chamber Member of the Year - Al Hasha of Maximum Express, Logistics & Freight and Max Furniture
- Governors' Lifetime Achievement Award Winner - Eric Charman